ENTRANCE VESTIBULE UPVC double glazed entrance door, internal door into:
ENTRANCE HALL Part glazed door into Hallway, obscure internal window to Lounge, under stair storage cupboard, wood-effect flooring, double radiator, open plan to:
DINING ROOM 15' 11" maximum x 12' 4" (4.87m max. x 3.76m) Recess for fire, door to Office, French doors into:
LOUNGE 14' 8" x 11' 9" (4.49m x 3.59m) UPVC double glazed bay window, internal window to Hallway, fireplace recess, TV point, radiator.
OFFICE 6' 4" x 6' 0" (1.94m x 1.85m) Internal window to Utility, radiator.
KITCHEN 15' 3" x 9' 4" (4.65m x 2.85m) Remodelled in 2018. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with real oak wood work surface, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window to rear, Zanussi induction hob with extractor hood over, built-in eye-level double Zanussi oven, recess for American-style fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, unit enclosing combination boiler, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, coved ceiling, radiator, door to:
UTILITY ROOM 7' 4" x 5' 5" (2.26m x 1.66m) Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed door giving access to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Access to roof void via ladder.
BEDROOM 1 15' 1" x 9' 4" (4.61m x 2.86m) UPVC dual aspect double glazed window to side and rear, radiator.
EN-SUITE Double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, UPVC double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2 12' 2" x 9' 7" (3.72m x 2.94m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 12' 0" x 8' 7" (3.68m x 2.63m) UPVC double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 7' 10" (2.58m x 2.40m) Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level WC, wash hand basin, Mermaid boarding, UPVC double glazed window to front, light enclosing shaver point (non-functional), radiator.
OUTSIDE The front garden is enclosed by walling, laid to paved path with mature shrubs. There is a rear courtyard with large double gates, which can be used for parking, personal door to Workshop with power and light (disconnected).
- The extension built for Kitchen/Utility/Master Bedroom and flipping the staircase around in 1960's
- The bay roof was stripped and recovered in 2014/2015
- The main tiled roof was stripped and recovered, new felt/battens and modern underlay were fitted in 2016
- Cavity wall insulation was installed in 2011 with a 25 year guarantee
- The boiler was replaced in 2011/2012 and last maintenance/safety check was in June 2021
- All electrics in the house were replaced in 2018 including new fusebox/board/rcd when the current owners purchased the property
- External electrics to the courtyard and the outbuilding/workshop were not replaced and are completely disconnected from mains power
- Laminate vinyl tiling fitted to Dining Room/Entrance Hall in 2018
- All carpets were replaced in 2018 (except for the Office)
- The Lounge fireplace was refurbished in 2018 with structural reinforcement, new slate hearthstone and flue to suit a wood/fuel burner stove (not currently fitted)